About the charity
Al-Riyad Charity Society for Community Development is a Palestinian, non-profit, independent organization founded in the middle of 2015 according to the Palestinian Charities and Associations Law No. (1) for the year 2000 and its executive regulations. The charity holds a license number (8511) and provides several relief and development services for many categories in the Palestinian society. The charity obtained a number of credits and membership locally and internationally.
Having a leading and effective role in the life of our Palestinian society.
We seek to provide a bunch of sustainable relief and development services that serve all categories of Palestinian society in a way that contributes to creating better living conditions.
- Support and empower needy families and orphans in order to be productive and active families in the community.
- Help and empower young people and enhance their social role.
- Provide health services targeting individuals and institutions.
- Establish development and endowment projects that invest in charity.
- Contribute to provide a decent life for the child and women in society.
- Build bridges of cooperation between individuals and institutions locally and internationally.